Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tiny victory

I've been working for Paul almost 2 weeks now, and it's taken me about that long to finally stop wearing my special belt at all times.

I feel like I can take it off to eat lunch and use the restroom at headquarters- its pretty heavy with the plastic barf bags, water bottle, and pill holsters. But vital to any sort of outdoor excursion, in my opinion.

I should have used the belt the time I went to the convenience store a few weeks ago for milk, but I was so in the zone that I just forgot it completely.

Too bad, I could have used one of those bags near the bench.

Anyway, I have to go back out and help Paul with the afternoon trash run. He's seems pretty appreciative for my help, but I can't really imagine I'm making his job much easier considering I can only really lift a full bag with my tail. Weak arms.. runs in the family on my mom's side.

Finishing this sandwich, then watching for Paul's truck outside. How he finagled a truck out of a skateboard astonishes me.

Till tonight,
Kevin

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel, friend. I collect trash for a living too, just a different kind of trash. You just gotta think about them as something else to make it less repulsive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete