Sunday, February 19, 2012

Mom's Closet Creations

Noticed a bunch of drawings and doodles in mom's closet tonight as I was grabbing her pj's. Mostly stuff I made her when I was a kid. Pretty much crap, but there were 2 really cool things I discovered within all of it:

1. Mom's saved my gifts and craft attempts period. Even the lentil bracelet I made her when I was 5 (and she hates lentils).

2. One of the drawings I think she did herself. And it's of me- see below.



(Accurate, too. Minus the full head of hair. She was definitely being generous there)

She's a really good mom.

..I owe it to her to actually go through with this job thing.


Classifieds-searchin'

Kevin



5 comments:

  1. It sure does sound like you have a great mom...I wish my daughter could learn to be a good Jewish mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good moms are totally key! It's great to hear you appreciate what your mom has done for you!

    Zack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello friend, I've been enjoying your "blog." Its been a while since I've seen a squirrel. Last time I saw one I was in Elsweyr. Even then, none of them are as nearly as articulate as you are.

    Faustus Lachance

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet of your mother. It's good to hear that someone appreciates their mom. I regret not being able to express my gratitude to my mother... Sometimes you realize things that come too late.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She does sound like a great mother. Moms can be a big hassle and a lot of responsibility but at the end of the day their great to have around. You should draw her a picture now, for old time sake. My mom loves when I make art for her. Those things go a long way with them.

    ReplyDelete