Monday, April 9, 2012

(Octo)-Egg Mess, Sunday Noodling's

Happy belated Easter/Passover to and and all creatures.

My mom and I don't really celebrate many human holiday's, but she does have a thing about making deviled eggs on Easter Sunday. Since she's still out of commission, I was in charge of making the eggs.

Unfortunately, they came out looking less like deviled eggs, and more like this:

Yum!




(Just kidding- they didn't sprout tentacles. That would have been awesome, though.)





Otherwise, we just go about our regular Sunday routines:

(This is what my typical Sunday schedule looks like)

Wake
Make Breakfast (for mom and I)
Eat (Toast + Liquid)
Organize bookshelf
Clean Bathroom
Listen to Hour of Sunday AM Jazz with Mom
Toot Around on Computer
Lay on Floor of Bedroom
Check on Mom
Look Out Window
Call Uncle Charlie
(Think about Dad)
Groom
Organize Dry Goods Closet
Organize Nut Cellar
Order (Sunday) Pizza
Watch 60 Minutes (With Respect to Mike Wallace) with Mom

[Etc.]

Work again tomorrow AM. Starting out after a lot of time off to tend to Mom.

Not feeling quite as nervous as I did before my first day of work.

So long as it rains or snows like the paper says for tomorrow, I'll be OK. Humans hate crap weather. Especially in Spring.


Kevin

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a pretty great afternoon Kevin, I especially like the part about listening to Jazz with your mom. My mom and I use to do things like that, right after my dad passed and before Max entered the picture. We would watch cartoons every Sunday morning (silly now to think that I watched something so juvenile). I also love watching 60 minutes, they have amazing stories.

    ReplyDelete