Wednesday, April 11, 2012

An observation about the sun.

Just wanted to write a quick note about how much I appreciate  it when the sun comes out.

Before Paul was nice enough to give me this job trash collecting alongside him, I hardly ever went outside unless mom needed me to run to the store, or if dad was in trouble or in jail for attempting to steal part of some evil chipmunks nut store..

Anyway, I never got out much before this trash collecting job. But, now that I'm responsible for taking care of mom as she comes back from all of her recent injuries and the back infection, I'm starting to get a little better at going outside, holding in my food, and ignoring the fact that humans are walking around nearby. Paul seems to appreciate the effort, too.

But I'm now realizing how awesome it is when it's sunny outside. God it makes work so much easier to do, physically speaking... as well as mentally, too.

"Are you turning over a new leaf completely, Kevin?"  -No, Mom.. I know it seems that way from this post, but no, I am not. So don't get any big ideas.

[...]

Well, maybe my leaves are moving a little bit...

But definitely not turning.


We'll see.

Kevin

1 comment:

  1. You can do it, Kevin. Having a job can definitely change you. Trust me, I had one for fourteen years. But anyways, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete