Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Just went to find mom. She's holed up on the couch with Cynthia.

Cynthia growled a little when I sat down next to mom, but mom shushed her.

I apologized again for cyber criticising the TNC mom made tonight. Actually, I started crying myself.

Mom seemed really touched that I actually felt so bad. I guess the anti-biotics the doctors prescribed to her after getting out of the hospital for that skin infection on her back has some side effects to it which include increased sensitivity. I think mom was just trying to make me feel less guilty about making her cry. Maybe she felt guilt that I cried.

Well. We hugged, and everything seems a lot better. I actually really liked the Tuna-Casserole-Minus-The-Noodle. It was hard to realize it over dinner because I was so worked up about the lack of noodle in my meal. I'm doing much better now.

Cynthia actually licked me with her feathery tongue before heading back to my room. She also wacked me in the eye with one of her legs. That was fun (not).

Still happy.

Wah! Maybe not that happy.









-kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment